Y’all! Look who it is! BREADDIE MERCURY!
Basically the same, right???
Rita, jimmy and I went to see the Bohemian Rhapsody on Friday night and it was pretty good! So many mustaches!
But my second favorite all-time song is You’re My Best Friend and they didn’t play it in its entirety, which really beefed me off. (My first all time favorite song is Hey Fuck You, by the Beastie Boys! Oh word???)
So I made this bread as a real tribute! Here’s my full list of Queen/bread puns:
- Can anybody find me somebody to loaf?
- Another one bites the crust!
- Doughemian Rhapsody
- We will / we will Focacc-ya!
- Grilled Cheese-elzebub has a devil put a side for me!
- Crazy Little Thing Called Pumpernickel
Notes on the bread:
1. I used the only bread recipe that I know of which is the Molly Yeh challah recipe, which is delicious
2. I knew that there was a possibility for it to split but I thought maybe it wouldn’t. I DIDNT KNOW!
3. Here’s what it looked like before the oven.
Pretty terrible, right???
Oh well! Try new things, amirite????
Also Rita and I are in Akron right now for a Rita Volpi Field Trip. She had her first field trip article published this week, y’all! RITA FIELD TRIP LINK HERE!
So here’s a picture from Akron!
Hi Rita!!!! ☺️☺️☺️
THAT’S ALL! BYE!!!